Friday, March 21, 2014

Aperture Review

"Chris Boot on Paul Trevor"
By: Chris Boot
       (Paul Trevor) 
The blog "Aperture" is a very simple and user friendly blog to use. I found that when looking for articles I had no trouble at all finding one i'd be interested in. The creators used images to show the viewer and use them to catch the viewers attention. I was intrigued  to review this article mainly due to its photo. The article starts out by describing two business men that dropped their accounting business. One was Mr.Chris Perkins and the other was Mr. Nicholas Battye. They came together to form a photography group called, EXIT. 
In all the article was pretty compelling and caught my attention. My interest in the article did justice because I enjoyed reading about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment